QuanticMind Smashes Year-on-Year Record with Powerful Q3 Results
Pioneer in predictive advertising management platforms joins shortlist of search engine's Elite Partner list for customers
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 15, 2016 - QuanticMind, the Platform for Smarter Advertising, today announced that it has been awarded Elite status by Microsoft as part of the expansion of the Bing Partner Program. As both a technology partner and a member of the Elite Partner Program, QuanticMind joins a select group of top-performing partners that act as trusted advisors to the search engine's growing search advertising customer base.
As a Bing Ads Elite Partner, QuanticMind will continue to enhance the expertise and services available to its clientele by way of exclusive access to Bing Ads training, marketing and technology development.
"We look forward to providing even more and better services to our clients as a Bing Elite Partner," said Chaitanya Chandrasekar, CEO and co-founder of QuanticMind. "Our customer base of enterprise advertisers is growing its investment in Bing due to its search query growth and strong ROI. We continue to be impressed by its continued growth and comprehensive partner support."
- QuanticMind offers intelligent automation for bid optimization, ludicrously fast reporting and highly granular campaign management tools that let marketers optimize down to the individual keyword level to data-driven marketers worldwide. Clients choose QuanticMind for its superior performance in the highly competitive arena of paid search advertising - which makes up 52% of all digital advertising spend.
- QuanticMind's clients have benefitted greatly from the platform's powerful and granular, data-driven approach to wringing every last drop of revenue and conversions from any paid search campaign, as well as from the continued growth of Bing search advertising revenue, which exceeded 24% year-on-year for fiscal year 2016.
- The company's clients also continue to benefit from Bing Ads' continuous global growth, which has seen the program expand to include nearly one-third of PC search market share in the US, more than 20% in the UK and more than 10% in additional markets worldwide. "We applaud QuanticMind for being a great search advertising partner," said Steve Sirich, General Manager, Bing Ads Marketing. "The company's partnership with Bing Ads and our continuous worldwide growth and ever-expanding feature set, provide digital advertisers worldwide with powerful tools that directly affect the bottom line."
For more information about QuanticMind, please visit: www.quanticmind.com
For more details about the Bing Partner Program please visit: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/bing-partner-program/bing-partner-program
QuanticMind, the Platform for Smarter Advertising, is the pioneer of predictive advertising management software for paid search and social channels. By reinventing ad management point solutions through machine learning, distributed cloud computing, and in-memory processing, QuanticMind delivers the most intelligent, scalable, and fastest platform for maximizing advertising performance for enterprises. A global community of data-driven marketers relies on QuanticMind's data science-powered platform to anticipate and execute the best and most granular advertising investments. QuanticMind is backed by Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE) and influential Silicon Valley investors. For more information, please visit QuanticMind.com.
# # #
Connect with QuanticMind
- Follow @TheQuanticMind on Twitter
- Like QuanticMind on Facebook
- Connect with QuanticMind on LinkedIn
- Read the QuanticMind Blog
If you’d like more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact:
(This press release previously appeared on PR Newswire.)
About the AuthorMore Content by Andrew Park